The Australian Health Research Alliance (AHRA) has formed a national Women’s Health Research Translation Network as the peak body representing Australia’s network of seven Advanced Health Research and Translation Centres (AHRTCs) and three Centres for Innovation in Regional Health (CIRHs) accredited by the National Health and Medical Research Council. AHRA provides one voice for “Better Health Through Research”.
The Centres are strongly supported by the Government and working regionally and nationally, funded by Partners, State and Federal government, with strong support through the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).
The AHRA Allliance includes:
- Monash Partners Academic Health Science Centre
- Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners
- Researcherenye Wappayalawangka, Central Australian Academic Health Science Network
- Health Translation SA
- Maridulu Budyari Gumal
- Melbourne Academic Centre for Health
- NSW Regional Health Partners
- Sydney Health Partners
- Tropical Australian Academic Health Centre
- Western Australian Health Translation Network.
How do I engage with the network?
You can engage through the AHRA Research Translation Centres listed on the AHRA website. This can be through your nominated representative or senior Centre leadership team.
The Network’s communications include:
- AHRA website
- A national newsletter
- Regular events.
To sign up to the Network newsletter, please get in touch.