How to create a Google Scholar Profile
To create a Google Scholar citations profile:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on My Profile
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- The email address and password are the same as for other Google tools e.g. Gmail or Google Drive.
- If you don't have a Google Account, click on 'Create an account' and follow the prompts to create your account.
- Follow the prompts to create your profile
- Upload a photo and complete the profile information
- Add your publications (Google Scholar will automatically identify and provide a list of citations. Tick the box for all publications relating to you)
- Select "Make my profile public"
- Check your email and click on the verification link
- Update your profile by clicking "Edit" for relevant fields or "Change/Add Photo".